Monday 27 March 2017

You've Got This in the Bag

It's that time again: The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - 2017 Spring edition! I am late to the (ginormous) party, but "better late than never" is my motto, so here is my first card:


The stamp set is a free digi: Verve's Rise and Shine. I scattered the cups, printed on a piece of yellow marbled paper, and then coloured in the cups. I love, love, love the style of this set and this punny sentiment! Thank you Julee for your generosity!

This card is inspired by Andreea Raghina's card over at the CASEing DT Link-Up Party #11. When I saw the layout, I was immediately reminded of this twisted panel card by Melanie Muenchinger, so I combined the two. I used the colours from Colour Throwdown #435.



However, I can't decide if I want to tape down the tag or leave it completely free-floating (how it is now). Thoughts?


I am submitting this to:
Colour Throwdown #435
Verve Stamps Blog
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #274-275 - Anything Goes 
2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Coffee Loving Cardmakers CASEing DT Link Up Party #11












Thanks for stopping by! Remember, you've got this in the bag!

14 comments:

  1. This is such a cool coffee card! Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hoo. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casing so beautifully, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome, great background and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Such a fun card and you rocked that color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I really need to learn to use digital stamps.
    I don't think it really matters if you tape down the tea bag or leave it floating. Either way is good! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are certainly a digi artist for sure. What a neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the teabag tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fabulous! Love the realistic looking teabag for the sentiment and your wonderful swirly tea-licious background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card. Love your background with the marble and coffee cups. Great take on the CASEing DT Challenge. Thanks a latte for playing along!

    ReplyDelete