Monday 12 December 2016

My Cup To Yours

The crafting community is so very supportive. My last post was the first in two years; now, buoyed by the cheerful and positive comments, this is my second post in one week.

Browsing the 2016 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, I saw the Verve Stamps' digital stamp set My Cup To Yours. Thanks for making this a freebie download! This is my first card with a digital stamp. The coloured backgrounds are coloured with alcohol markers. I wasn't sure if this would dilute the printer ink, so the cups are actually printed on a transparency and taped over top. (This is why my messy crafting table is reflected...)

The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp's Cup of Happiness because I still had it out from the last card :)

I am submitting this to:
SSS Monday Challenge: Let There Be Snow (There are clear snowflakes embossed on the top panel too!)
SSS Wednesday Challenge: Ice Inspiration (Used 3 of the 4 colours)
Verve Stamps December Diva Inspirations Challenge (Used a Verve stamp and I think this counts as a colourful winter card?)

Thanks for stopping by!


21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! I do love our crafting community too! Your card is wonderful....love the blocks of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window idea and your color choices. Beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another super cute project I want/need to scraplift!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! And hooray for another post. :) Love the colorful little coffee windows. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful way of using that Verve digital image. I am very impressed. I am not that knowledgeable about digital stamps either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun with the four different colored cup panels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the the simply color combo and CAS design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Ice Inspiration” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! I'm glad that you are having fun creating and blogging about it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute design! Almost an Andy Warhol effect ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, fun way of using the cups!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love the great colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card. Love those cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Love your colorful panels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! Thanks for sharing the digistamp link. I really like the printing on the acetate idea!

    ReplyDelete